There is no shortcut, just smart paths down the narrow road
I was watching an interview with Mark Cuban and there was a moment when an interviewer asked him a question about success and how he might help others reach his level of success in business. In several interviews he mentioned having fun, knowing your industry, and working hard. In one of his interviews his answer stuck with me and it wasn’t until recently that I realized the truth of his statement: “there is no shortcut in life. Stop looking for the magic pill, do the work that is needed, and hopefully you’ll head in the right direction”. Mark is more optimistic than Sir Richard Branson, who said, “There are people who work just as hard as me who did not make it, so yes there is an element of luck to success in business”.
So it is time for me to sit down and do the work that is required of me and stop messing around. If I fail, at least I’ll know I did everything I could. I don’t think I will, though.
How to Make Tinder Autolike Your Matches
Alright guys, I figured it out. Previously I posted “Is Tinder Racist?” and I used the Android marketplace “autoliker” to test different profiles and pictures. Well, they banned the app and Tinder closed off their API. However, there is ANOTHER WAY.
And today, I won’t tell you. Just kidding.
Here’s how you do it. It should look like this when completed successfully:
First things first. This is only for Android. I do not know if Tasker exists for the Apple App store. Hopefully it does.
You gotta root you phone. Mine is SM G900T. You can find this in the settings section of your Android.
Rooting Instructions for my version of Android:
- Better instructions (But, do NOT click on the links there they will link to some shady shit. Fuck LinkInfo). http://androidcentral.us/2014/04/how-to-root-t-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t/
- Less good instructions (still works after step 4) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-root-t-mobile-variant-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t-android-442-kitkat-using-cf-auto-root-1571695
Once your phone is rooted, follow these instructions using the App Tasker: http://micronicheapps.com/how-to-make-a-tinder-auto-liker-with-tasker/
Some troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have developer mode selecting “USB debugging”. And, use “show pointer location” for the X, Y axis points. Its different for every phone.
- Make sure you installed the correct USB driver for your phone. Odin didn’t pick up the phone until I did this.
- After you do everything, leave Tasker and Tinder on, try restarting your phone. It will ask you for Admin priviledges after a few seconds, to which you can say yes, then, you will be able to auto like in Tinder. Please note that you will void the phone warranty by doing this.
If done correctly, it should work! You now have an autoliking Tinder. The only problem with the guy’s commands is that it keeps tapping after you close Tinder or move to a new application. I am trying to figure out how to stop this.
Position of Power vs. Cold Approach Pickup
Haven’t been out in a while (over 2 months) and this weekend was my first night out in a while. It was interesting. Despite my height there are just some girls who are into you and others who are not. Lesson #1 for cold approach pick up = you cannot control how people respond to you.
Some girls like my height. Others don’t.
Some girls like buff guys. Others don’t.
Some girls like white military guys. Others don’t.
Some girls are horny tonight. Others are not.
Some girls just don’t like Asian/Black/Minority guys. Some girls do.
This is in direct contrast to being a director of a set, or a model on a set. As a model you are treated very well by most people. You have a lot assigned social value automatically. As a CEO running your business, people listen to you and obey your instructions. The random drunk hottie at a bar has no idea who you are, and she’s not likely to respond or give you value until you talk to her and project energy.
Now, there are situations where you are the bar manager, or pay for a table and girls will come up and say hi, but that usually requires money, connections in nightlife, or owning a club.
My point is that you can be the best looking, tall white dude in the world, and you will STILL get rejected. Cold approach pick up is a numbers game, and often times, even with stellar skills, you need to filter DTF girls to pull that night. It is really hard to have a genuine, deep conversation in a club. When I have, none of the girls returned my calls.
Cold approach requires a different mindset or adaptability, and open thoughts. There is no other way. In a way, it is very liberating. You’re hunting in the jungle, and it is survival of the fittest / smoothest. There are no rules, and no social boundaries. Free for all sexual value being traded. No regular social constraints.
Perhaps Owen was right. Keep it light, high energy, and positive energy. Push and pull. The girl will gravitate towards you. I need to polish up my push/pull game, because while at the modeling set girls will auto-assume I’m high value, proper push/pull is the the natural attraction trigger with women in general.
A gentle, light-hearted conversation and chill vibe, adapted to suit the energy of the environment.
On another note, when you are cold approaching a girl sometimes she has more “power” in a social situation. You can always tell people’s true character when you give them a little power and see how they behave. Give a guy a million dollars (lottery), or give him girls, and see how he acts around you when you’re not “watching”.
Quotes From Other People That Changed My Life
Me: “Sorry professor, I know I am always late, I’ll work on it”
Professor: “I don’t care about that (being late for class). You have a gift. Your thinking, the way you view business. Don’t waste it”
-Professor Jeanette asked me to stay after class one day. I thought I was in trouble.
“But…. but … you’re AlphaWolf!?”
-Fellow PUA who looked up to me, during a night where I was felling down and could not approach a hottie
“What is it like to be tall and good looking?”
-Fellow friend from SF asked me, on a day I was feeling ugly.
“You’re one of the smartest people I have ever met”
-Anonymous Friend of a Friend
“Do you want to come in my mouth?”
-One of the most physically beautiful girl I’ve ever met
“There is nothing a teacher can teach you that you don’t already know deep within. All a good teacher does is to remove the debris that sometimes covers the ultimate truth”
-A passage from Ekhart Tolle
“That was a really good walk. I was waiting out back and then as you get on stage I was like ‘oh wow there he goes’”
-Cecilia Aragon, feedback to me after a runway show after walking her design line
“You’re tall, and you have good frame. What a waste, for someone like you not to workout”
-A frenemy from highschool who sided with my bullies, but always tried to discretely help me out. I have conflicting feelings about him. On one hand he could have just sided with me in full. But he sided with my enemies, and would make fun of me sometimes and help me sometimes. Deep inside, he admired my dad and perhaps that filtered onto me a bit. Truth is, he didn’t have to help me at all, and he was also seeking his own form of social acceptance and it was harder with me around. I always remembered this one advice he gave me though.
Model Game: Part 1
Over the past few weeks. I’ve had the privilege of working as a male model in some minor fashion shows in San Diego. This last weekend was a lucky break in an editorial and I got to really hangout with the models at a hotel overnight and see the other side of the matrix. I want to share some of my insights into the world of modeling and how it relates to life, social dynamics, and success with women.
San Diego is a small town at 1.3 million compared to LA’s 8-9 million people. The $$$ and the industry is in LA (or Miami, or NYC). Because of our proximity we do get some coverage and events, but for the most part San Diego is a small chill beach town compared to LA and NYC’s hustle and grind. To really understand the agency world, I would have to be in NY, LA or a distant 3rd, Miami.
Type of Models
1. Professional, seasoned: these guys and gals have worked full-time for a few years and know the deal. They have grown accustomed to the attention, and are finely tuned to who their MUA (make up artist), hair stylist, and who the decisions makers are on set. Usually, they are very present, calm. Nothing is a big deal they have seen it all. The professional guy models can range from being super cool, to complete womanizers. The level of misogyny depends on that mode’s personal morals and life experience. Obviously, his ability to get and date girl models will amplify whatever his views on woman are to a higher level. In other words, if he’s the faithful kind who enjoys relationships, he will become more calm as he gets accustomed to being around extremely beautiful women all the time. If he’s the type of guy or in a phase of his life where he enjoys being single or playing around, he’s going to have a lot more temptation with the hottest girls. In most fashion shows, the girls outnumber the guys. Read more