April 2011 Income Report
April Net Income: $769.79
Total Business Income: $1539.58
Revenue: + $1641.11
- 4/27/11 - $267.76 – Product Sales
- 4/21/11 – $72.80 – Affiliate Sales
- 4/15/11 – $114.02 – Product Sale
- 4/15/11 – $243.86 – Affiliate Sales
- 4/13/11 – $250.00 – Direct Ad Revenue on PUALingo.com
- 4/4/11 – $411.00 – Ad Revenue on PUALingo.com
- 4/1/11 – $264.17 – Product Sales
- 4/1/11 – $14.50 – Affiliate Sales
Expenses: - $101.53
- 4/18/11 – $10.00 – puaprofiles.com renewal
- 4/8/11 – $50.08 – seo blog commenting
- 4/3/11 – $9.95 – ecover-go
- 4/3/11 – $31.50 – istockphoto
- When you have a business partner, profits get split 50-50. This means that on your own, if you can accomplish this feat, you will earn 2x as much. Be aware of this and the potential of both partners as you go into business. Ideally, you want to be able to have enough revenue to cover everyone’s expenses. This effect multiplies as you add more partners to the mix – the profits get split in more ways. Having a large budget eliminates this issue, and you cashflow out simply becomes wages you pay employees. Learning about “equity” is one of the fundamentals of the startup mentality.
- Our margins are huge in this space. 90%. However, finding a way to scale to success of PUA Lingo has been difficult. In particular, time investment in our business has lessened due to me looking for a job and my partner running a full-fledged salsa team. I have no doubt that if we did this full-time and had 100% commitment, we would hit very profitable 10k+ territory within a few months. Although ACP is important to both of us, it just isn’t the MOST important thing in our lives. This is not necessary a bad thing .We enjoy time with friends, and have social lives. But it puts things into perspective as far as business efforts go.
Comments2 Responses to “April 2011 Income Report”
TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!