God Of Style Handbook (GOSH)
The GOSH project is a compilation of my best posts, organized in a fashion that allows any newbie to learn the game.
I will refrain from details of my sexual conquests unless there is a lesson in them. A gentleman doesn’t brag about it, he just is. However I understand the need to provide some details as part of my journey and my goal to teach others and will therefore provide links here to the posts I deem essential in helping me become a better, more attractive man.
An update in 2010 about what I have learned
- My Progress In Game This Year (2010)
- My Progress In life This Year (2012-2013)
Fallacies of the Seduction Community
- #1: Openers are a big deal
- #2: Alpha Status and Likeability are inversely related
- #3: Hot Chicks Are Awesome!
- #4: The Rejection is too much and it constantly hurts my self image and bleeds into my self esteem!
- #5: Getting a Girlfriend is Hard
- #6: If I improve with women, my friends will think I’m awesome!
- #7: Getting Laid Makes Your Self Image and Game Better
A series I am dedicating on how to successfully approach and close 9s and 10s
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part I: Defining a “9 or 10”
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 2: Field Report in Marina
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 3: Dealing with Rejection from 9s and 10s
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 4: Model Game
My favorite pillar posts for sharing and learning game
Comments2 Responses to “God Of Style Handbook (GOSH)”
Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!