God Of Style Handbook (GOSH)
I will refrain from details of my sexual conquests unless there is a lesson in them. A gentleman doesn’t brag about it, he just is. However I understand the need to provide some details as part of my journey and my goal to teach others and will therefore provide links here to the posts I deem essential in helping me become a better, more attractive man.
An update in 2010 about what I have learned
- My Progress In Game This Year (2010)
- My Progress In Game This Year (2011)
- My Progress In Game This Year (2012)
Fallacies of the Seduction Community
- #1: Openers are a big deal
- #2: Alpha Status and Likeability are inversely related
- #3: Hot Chicks Are Awesome!
- #4: The Rejection is too much and it constantly hurts my self image and bleeds into my self esteem!
- #5: Getting a Girlfriend is Hard
- #6: If I improve with women, my friends will think I’m awesome!
- #7: Getting Laid Makes Your Self Image and Game Better
A series I am dedicating on how to successfully approach and close 9s and 10s
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part I: Defining a “9 or 10″
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 2: Field Report in Marina
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 3: Dealing with Rejection from 9s and 10s
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 4: 9 and 10 lifestyle
- Gaming 9s and 10s Series – Part 5: Cycling 9s and 10s and Becoming a 9 and 10 equivalent
My favorite pillar posts for sharing and learning game
God of Style Handbook (GOSH) Best Posts
- The importance of Style
- Sex Game: The often overlooked development part of your inner core
- My Approach Style for meeting new people