How to Make Tinder Autolike Your Matches
Alright guys, I figured it out. Previously I posted “Is Tinder Racist?” and I used the Android marketplace “autoliker” to test different profiles and pictures. Well, they banned the app and Tinder closed off their API. However, there is ANOTHER WAY.
And today, I won’t tell you. Just kidding.
Here’s how you do it. It should look like this when completed successfully:
First things first. This is only for Android. I do not know if Tasker exists for the Apple App store. Hopefully it does.
You gotta root you phone. Mine is SM G900T. You can find this in the settings section of your Android.
Rooting Instructions for my version of Android:
- Better instructions (But, do NOT click on the links there they will link to some shady shit. Fuck LinkInfo). http://androidcentral.us/2014/04/how-to-root-t-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t/
- Less good instructions (still works after step 4) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-root-t-mobile-variant-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t-android-442-kitkat-using-cf-auto-root-1571695
Once your phone is rooted, follow these instructions using the App Tasker: http://micronicheapps.com/how-to-make-a-tinder-auto-liker-with-tasker/
Some troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have developer mode selecting “USB debugging”. And, use “show pointer location” for the X, Y axis points. Its different for every phone.
- Make sure you installed the correct USB driver for your phone. Odin didn’t pick up the phone until I did this.
- After you do everything, leave Tasker and Tinder on, try restarting your phone. It will ask you for Admin priviledges after a few seconds, to which you can say yes, then, you will be able to auto like in Tinder. Please note that you will void the phone warranty by doing this.
If done correctly, it should work! You now have an autoliking Tinder. The only problem with the guy’s commands is that it keeps tapping after you close Tinder or move to a new application. I am trying to figure out how to stop this.
Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!