Lessons from Porn Director Pierre Woodman
Those of you who are heterosexual males have no doubt heard of Pierre Woodman. If you haven’t, then you are missing some of the most intense (and real) online videos of “online porn”. Woodman’s production doesn’t follow the ”staged sex scene” method of major porn companies and instead focuses on real girls having real sex scenes that showcase superior technique by a guy that most would consider a “fugly beast”. Of the lessons I learned from watching Pierre Woodman’s HBO documentary:
- We seem to be programmed to sexually desire different genetics. Sex desire is based on smell. Depending on the girl, sometimes he feels that his sexual desire is intense, while other times, mediocre. This is regardless of the girl’s looks and simply relates to the way she smells close up. Perhaps a biological trigger for us to mate with those that have a varied and complimentary gene set.
- As a really hot girl or a man of super high status, usually these people need time to build trust with the opposite sex.
- Having a girl already there creates social proof and additional comfort. Notice the following scenes and how he uses another female there as preselection and social proof in his interview process.
Lessons on How to Become A Better Lover
- Be gentle but firm in your approach
- Kiss her before you get sexual
- Touch her body all over and her breasts – most guys always forget this
- Think of the clitoris as a miniature penis
- Re-framing anal from painful and weird to fun, exciting and good feeling
- Most people are puppets in the 9-5 grind
- Fight for your freedom. “Break from the chains“
- Freedom in sex, freedom in relationship based on trust. The separation of physical and emotional bonds
- To live freely… in money, health, and relationships
- Answering to no one but yourself, being your own boss
Comments3 Responses to “Lessons from Porn Director Pierre Woodman”
Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!