Looking for a Great Wing
I am always looking for wings that compliment me or are skilled in seduction at a level where we can learn from each other. You can contact me at alphawolf (at) godofstyle.com
While not absolutely necessary, the friends I have made tend to have to following core values: trustworthiness, maturity, ability to have fun and laugh at life, ambitious (but not to a point of messing up his or her priorities in life), willingness to keep learning, a strong desire to not put up with the status quo.
I find Mystery’s original Winging Guidelines great for pick up scenarios:
1. He who opens the set, owns the set. He gets first choice of target.
2. The primary purpose of the wing is to help the player get his target. If the wing can game his own target, fine, but that is not his primary purpose.
3. Don’t ever steal the target. Many times the player will be ignoring or negging the target, never use this time to step in and steal her. Never.
4. The wing should occupy the obstacles so that the player gets more one on one time with target.
5. Always agree with your wing. Never take the girls side over him. He is always right.
6. Your wing is a great cool guy. That is why you hang out with him. After all you have standards.
7.Your wings feelings are important to you. Even more important than the girls feelings. When he approaches the set, turn and face him. If you disrespect your wing, it will lower your value to the girls. Never leave him standing there without acknowledging or introducing him.
My ideal version of friendship:
Speak Your MindTell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!