How To Fall Out of Love
This book saved my life and I wanted to share it with you.
They say that time heals all things, but the truth I have come to realize is that you can proactively change your thinking patterns to achieve your goal in life. Controlling your emotions, instead of letting your emotions control you. I found the interview with Michael Jordan pretty amazing. Look at how he thinks when dealing with his father’s murder on Oprah.
Gauntlet Day 23-25
Scott is in Hawaii, called him last night and chatted for next steps.
Lesson 1: when alone in field don’t respond and give single strangers power to define your state. You’re going to have great sets and bad sets, some people will love you, others will not like you. Same in salsa scene, unless you have social proof with friends.
Lesson 2: When done correctly, a lot can happen very quickly. You just have to find the right formula. Traditional thinking believes that
- you need time to heal
- take time to make friends
The truth is, there are behavioral techniques that can accelerate your results in all areas. Take a look at Tony Robbin’s breakthrough series, I thought those were great at identifying what needs to change in each person’s life and their scenario.
Lesson 3: Need fun added into work. I am not looking to change the world, despite my admiration for Steve Jobs and Woz. My goal is happiness on all levels – this require a strong path of work and also sharing what I can with my friends and family and lover.
Having fun in between tough working sessions feels right. Sitting in front of a computer a lot and working a lot does not feel right. Need breaks of fun time.
Gauntlet Day 22
Today I went to the gym, spent all day cooking and doing calls and responding to emails. I got a bit lost in the clutter and only now at 9pm am I sitting down and writing my ebook.
Gauntlet Day 15-21
The last week has been cray.
I quit my job. Well, I gave notice to quit starting 1/1/2014. There’s no going back on this one. So my job now is the cut costs where possible, and spend money on 1-2 key projects that I know will pay off. All the BS is gone, and now it is clear precision and focus.
This is a good time too since I am still in love with my Ex, and channeling my energy into my work helps me focus and forget about her. I am also not in the mood to be intimate with other girls.
I also got to volunteer for fashion week San Diego, which I believe will be an awesome event.
Gauntlet Day 14
- Wrote my Ex Girlfriend. I had to. She tells me she misses me but is doing well. I’m glad we can still communicate but be apart and deal with the new phase of life.
- Finished a ton of things for my real job
- 30 min a Day work on ebook. For every day missed $20. Revised to 30 min a day, or at least 3.5 hours a week (can stack) – Still have to finish this book in 4 weeks.
- Exercise. Workout 4x a week, 60 minute sessions. $20 for each day missed. 2x this week, 2 more needed by Sunday. I got all 4 days last week!
- Daily Check-In. Check in with buddy via call or text regarding daily and weekly actions. $5 for each day missed. Done
- Write a Letter to Admired CEO of an Agency. Must be done before 11:59pm September 3rd, if not $100. DONE sent in mail today. Wrote a second letter with advice on how to improve their online presence, this is the last one I will send.
- Pay It Forward. Take out a guy or two and show them pick up skills. 2x. $20 for each missed.Scheduled.
- Profile of your Ideal Woman. Post to The Gauntlet Facebook page the profile of your ideal woman. Done no later than 11:59pm August 10th. $50 if not completed. DONE
- Choose Target Locations. After profiling ideal woman, choose 2 events where she would typically be. Done after profile, due date August 18th. $20 for non-completion. Done. Museum (tomorrow). Model show coming up Sat. Then SD Fashion Show. 90% now is SHOWING UP.
- Brother Brunch. Choose 4 men from current Gauntlet class and grab lunch. Talk about life. Bond. $25 for each man not completed with. Tentative, 1 on Sat. Invite more after this week. 4 out of 4 completed with Gabriel and Jesse. Just realized I had lunch with Alex and Aaron too on Sunday, so that’s 4! I will shoot for 1 more this weekend. Completed with a few guys I took out this Sunday x4 for daygaming, had lunch with Ron from The Mission.
- Asian Interviews. Interview 4 asian pick up artists in two months. $50 for every interview not completed. Need to do this. Need to send out invites, have a list of 11. I have 2 completed, DJ Fuji this weekend, and Kong is writing me an email. Need 1 more full interview. 3/4