June 2012 Income Report
- Ok guys, I has come to my attention that these income reports can be a good thing and bad. Getting this level of information out was my original intention. You see, I wanted to chart out a course for myself AND for others to follow in my foot steps. In chronicling each month you will see the ups and downs I experience as a entrepreneur.
- At the same time, I do put myself in an interesting position in that other competitors can learn from our sales numbers and figure out how to better compete with us. Haters may report discrepancies in my reports to the IRS and make trouble, etc.
- These things do not matter to me that much, because first of all, competition is normal and we do not see them catching up to us any time soon. If they did, then they deserved it. Second, my income reports generally are lower in profit because we stack on legitimate business expenses against revenue so that we maximize the legal benefits we receive in tax protection as a business entity.
- If you want me to continue posting my income reports in detail, please leave a comment. Otherwise, I will generalize my monthly income progressions in ball park figures like this post.
- Thanks! -Vince
May 2012 Income Report
- 5/30/12 – $250 – Direct Ad
- 5/22/12 – $138.50 – Affiliate sales
- 5/20/12 – $460.26 – Affiliate sales
- 5/9/12 – $1000 – Affiliate sales
- 5/9/12 – $630.54 – clickbank
- 5/5/12 – $1273.15 – Affiliate sales
- 5/4/12 – $53.44 – Affiliate sales
April 2012 Income Report
April Total Profit= $1328
50% Ownership Revenue= $ 3476.57 / 2 = $1738
Expenses = $175
Net profit = $1563
Honeyplex Revenue = $238.06
Net profit = -$234.60
Failed Pick Up Lines
- Guys. So what are you doing later, besides giving me your phone number?
- Excuse me. I just shit in my pants, do you want to give me your phone number?
- Excuse me. Ladies. On a scale of one to ten…. what’s your phone number?
- Excuse me. I only have 6 months to live, and I want to spend the next 6 months with you
- My dad used to beat me, can I have your number?
- Hey. So, should we have sex now, or do I have to buy you dinner first?
- Hey, are you ladies free tonight?… or is it going to cost me?
- Want to meet date-Mike? He’s a lot of fun!
- How much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice. So do you want to have sex now?
- Which one of the spice girl are you?
- Nice shoes. Would you like to have sex?
- Excuse me. Do you mind if I take a picture with you? Because I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas Read more
Hugh Hefner on Reinventing Yourself
Excerpt from Everyone Loves You When You’re Dead by Neil Strauss
In the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles, Hugh Hefner, age seventy-two, sat in the library in his second skin: a red smoking jacket and black silk pajamas…
How would you feel if Kimberly (former wife) started dating twin brothers?
Hefner: We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. But, actually, I think the fact that I am seeing there ladies rather than one probably does make it easier for her. If I were seeing only one person continually, then it would be a much closer comparison to the marriage and that would be, by its nature, more difficult.
What about plastic surgery? Do you think people have taken it too far?
Hefner: I think it’s like medicine. Anything that makes you feel better about yourself is perfectly appropriate. Why should one be required to stay in a box that was handed to them by either nature or by their parents or peers? Why not create yourself? Why not be the person you want to be? Read more