May 2012 Income Report
- 5/30/12 – $250 – Direct Ad
- 5/22/12 – $138.50 – Affiliate sales
- 5/20/12 – $460.26 – Affiliate sales
- 5/9/12 – $1000 – Affiliate sales
- 5/9/12 – $630.54 – clickbank
- 5/5/12 – $1273.15 – Affiliate sales
- 5/4/12 – $53.44 – Affiliate sales
April 2012 Income Report
April Total Profit= $1328
50% Ownership Revenue= $ 3476.57 / 2 = $1738
Expenses = $175
Net profit = $1563
Honeyplex Revenue = $238.06
Net profit = -$234.60
Failed Pick Up Lines
- Guys. So what are you doing later, besides giving me your phone number?
- Excuse me. I just shit in my pants, do you want to give me your phone number?
- Excuse me. Ladies. On a scale of one to ten…. what’s your phone number?
- Excuse me. I only have 6 months to live, and I want to spend the next 6 months with you
- My dad used to beat me, can I have your number?
- Hey. So, should we have sex now, or do I have to buy you dinner first?
- Hey, are you ladies free tonight?… or is it going to cost me?
- Want to meet date-Mike? He’s a lot of fun!
- How much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice. So do you want to have sex now?
- Which one of the spice girl are you?
- Nice shoes. Would you like to have sex?
- Excuse me. Do you mind if I take a picture with you? Because I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas Read more
Hugh Hefner on Reinventing Yourself
Excerpt from Everyone Loves You When You’re Dead by Neil Strauss
In the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles, Hugh Hefner, age seventy-two, sat in the library in his second skin: a red smoking jacket and black silk pajamas…
How would you feel if Kimberly (former wife) started dating twin brothers?
Hefner: We’ll cross that bridge when we get there. But, actually, I think the fact that I am seeing there ladies rather than one probably does make it easier for her. If I were seeing only one person continually, then it would be a much closer comparison to the marriage and that would be, by its nature, more difficult.
What about plastic surgery? Do you think people have taken it too far?
Hefner: I think it’s like medicine. Anything that makes you feel better about yourself is perfectly appropriate. Why should one be required to stay in a box that was handed to them by either nature or by their parents or peers? Why not create yourself? Why not be the person you want to be? Read more
The Truth About Financial Freedom
- I get to save time by eating out and having the money to do so
- I can buy bubble tea every night while writing/studying
- I save save at least 1k a month and invest it into the stock market
- After all my expenses, I save a lot of money still
- I don’t need my actual paycheck from work to survive
- I can treat my friends to lunch/dinner
- I always have some extra money around when needed
- I can buy stuff from amazon and read a lot of books
- I can reinvest this money into new projects and not be afraid if they fail
- I can buy cool domain names
- I can get massages at the local massage place for $40 an hour, knowing this money can be supplemented by my monthly income