How to Get Out of The Rat Race (For Money or Love Final Part 6)
If you are a regular reader of this blog then you know me pretty well. And the reason I write these blog post is so that I can be… a huge douchebag. Because really, I can say anything online and it is pretty cool to be blogging about something anonymously. It is sort of like saying what you want publicly without being identified.
Anyway if you are regular reader you will recall my earlier questions of “for money or love” in which you will find my thoughts in written form about my previous struggles for MONEY OR LOVE. Well I figured it out. The truth is, you can’t wish for both things at once, assuming you have neither.
The reality is that you need to focus on something specially and MAKE it priority. Read more
January 2012 Income Report
January Total Profit= $1286.55
50% Ownership= $1294.10 profit
- 1/31/12 – $258.66 – Affiliate bootcamp sales
- 1/31/12 – $300 – Direct Ads
- 1/31/12 – $9.95 – Affiliate product sales
- 1/27/12 – $250.00 – direct ads
- 1/24/12 – $386.45 – Affiliate product sales
- 1/20/12 – $46 - Affiliate product sales
- 1/20/12 – $186.30 – Affiliate bootcamp sales
- 1/18/12 – $115.07 – Clickbank
- 1/18/12 – $133.26 – seduce with style
- 1/4/12 – $458.26 – Affiliate product sales
- 1/4/12 – $761.25 – Clickbank
- 1/3/12 – $823 – CPC sales
- 1/3/12 – $60 – Affiliate product sales Read more
Club Game: Energy
I learned something new about club game tonight. Your energy has everything to do with your success in a loud club setting. Every club has their own “frequency”.
Without dialing into this frequency, you cannot effectively communicate with the people, usually the majority, that are dialed into the club’s frequency channel. So the idea is to figure out a way to get your energy level usually up to match the clubs atmosphere. You can do this in a variety of different ways:
First you can naturally train yourself whenever you walk into a club to start feeling the vibe and get excited about going inside. Remember when you were a kid and you are about to go on the playground to play? This should be the same type of feeling that you get as you walk into the club. Naturally, this takes some time and anchoring helps in the process. The more you do it in the more you condition yourself to associate positive feelings of fun and playfulness to this type of environment, the easier it will be over time.
Anchoring Positive Feelings when you “Hate” Clubs
Now, let’s assume that you hate clubs. As a matter of fact, I kind of hate clubs also. It’s loud, it’s noisy, people are smoking, I don’t really enjoy drinking alcohol, and I hate, HATE facing rejection. However there is one thing the club has that I do very much enjoy perhaps above all else. Hot girls.
December 2011 Income Report
December Total Profit= $158.48
ACP Business 50% Ownership= $2200.00 / 2 = $1100
- Direct ad revenue, CPC and affiliate sales from PUA Lingo
- ebook sales
- Linkbuilding budget
- fiverr gigs
- odesk and elance projects outsouced
- We made bank on PUA Lingo this month, mostly thanks to increased traffic. We’re getting about 7000 visits a day. Posts like this help with organic link bait and referral traffic. It is also the first time we broke $2k / month.
- Seduce With Style has taken a hit, with decreased ads on Lingo and also, some affiliates dropping out. I’ve also stopped promoting it regularly as I step into production for SWS 2.0.
- Had some ideas pass by about creating an ongoing style technique membership site, and also, the production costs for SWS 2.0 is starting to take its toll, eating into profits this month. Developing a full system / product while working a full time job simply isn’t easy. Weekends need to be sacrificed to make due. At the same time, if you stay home all day and work after the 9-5, you quickly need to release tension by going out. Casual said something interesting at lunch on Friday, “Hm. It’s not that I don’t like work. It’s not bad. It just takes too much time.”
Time is free, but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it, but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it you can never get it back. -Harvey MacKay
What are your Dreams?
If there was one thing that you could achieve in this lifetime that would make you feel like life was worth living, what would it be? If you died tomorrow, what would be the one thing that regretted not being able to do?
This is an important question to answer for any man who chooses to travel in a path of his own choosing. As I started asking my friends this question, I realized that most people haven’t really even thought about it.
In this post I will share my dreams with you. Read more