Eyes on The Egoless Self and the Big Picture
Starting this weekend, I felt weak and complacent and I wasn’t sure why. It has been a while since I have been sad and I didn’t know that reason for it. It wasn’t my finances. It wasn’t my health.
Today I went out and in the midst of this I think I may have found an answer. It is still forming but I wanted to write it down.
2 weeks ago I was with 3 girls and one of them was the most beautiful, coolest girls I’ve met in a while. And I was getting pussy thrown in my face left and right. This week, my leads have dried up as I have been working on my online projects quite intensively.
I realized that pick up does take my brain to a higher state, and its almost like a drug withdrawal when I don’t go out for a long time and talk to strangers. The adrenaline rush has become addictive. Another side effect is that my ego has been tied to being a guy who gets laid a lot. And now, that’s not the case. I think whenever an “alpha” in monkey society becomes a “beta”, there are certain psychological triggers that cause pain in his brain to forc him to try and retain his alpha status. This may explain the downfall of lottery winners and once-upon-a-time celebrities who destroy themselves thereafter.
At the end of the day, the bigger picture is that we are working for the future – a future where I can travel and meet cool friends and be happy. If we lose sight of this, then we lose. Also, at no point should be ego be associated with getting laid – my ego is simply my awareness of myself and my humanity. My worth as a human being and as a person has nothing to do with my ability to pick up girls.
There will come a time where female energy is all around us, and it exists in a sustainable, renewable manner. Without this phase of the cocoon and the ability to develop a deep skillset or establish a lucrative channel for money making we will be forever stuck in perpetual worker / middle class mode.
Metamorphosis / Change
3 quick insights after today’s fashion show before I goto sleep / work on my next project.
1. You can tell a lot by the way a girl walks, at least at the local modeling level. Her skill level, her poise. Does she think she’s hot? Is she nervous? Is she stiff and letting the pressure get to her? Can she own a room and appreciate its beauty? Can she appreciate her own beauty, or does she just take it for granted? All of this is in her body language.
2. Don’t judge someone by their “cover”, but rather, their actions and their trajectory of growth. My dad talked to me about an important concept of “metamorphisis” before he went back to Taiwan. He discussed the idea of constantly changing and evolving.
3. I feel a bit socially isolated but the truth is, I can’t wait to be back home and working on my project. There will be time for advancement on our social circle and girls later. We will come full circle.
7 Loser Female Traits
Losers: they’re everywhere.
You may remember them as your classmates who failed to follow you into middle school or high school as a kid. You may see them on the street as the homeless as an adult. You may even know a friend who decided to settle for “status quo” at work and just… stopped trying.
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them” (Henry David Thoreau).
But what about girl losers? I’m not talking about the obvious ones. I’m talking about the girls who are “hot” but are still completely losery. As a Romance Artist, you still admire her beauty. But, over time, you start to see the cracks and lose attraction for her. Zan alluded to this in The Alabaster Girl: “A hot girl is beautified, but she’s not necessarily beautiful. True beauty is rare.”
After my last round of dating, I’ve taken a pause in my dating life to reflect on the type of girls I truly want. I realized I’ve been dating some very hot but very loser-type girls. As the end of the day, I need someone who can support me in my conquests, not drag me down with them. This journey requires a steadfast co-pilot. So this post is dedicated to my future sidekick, to let out my inner frustrations at my current pool of dating applicants, and to hopefully help you see the signs of loser mentality in otherwise hot girls.
Before I begin, let’s differentiate “loser” vs “crazy in the matrix:
The Hot Crazy Matrix is explained as such:
There is no shortcut, just smart paths down the narrow road
I was watching an interview with Mark Cuban and there was a moment when an interviewer asked him a question about success and how he might help others reach his level of success in business. In several interviews he mentioned having fun, knowing your industry, and working hard. In one of his interviews his answer stuck with me and it wasn’t until recently that I realized the truth of his statement: “there is no shortcut in life. Stop looking for the magic pill, do the work that is needed, and hopefully you’ll head in the right direction”. Mark is more optimistic than Sir Richard Branson, who said, “There are people who work just as hard as me who did not make it, so yes there is an element of luck to success in business”.
So it is time for me to sit down and do the work that is required of me and stop messing around. If I fail, at least I’ll know I did everything I could. I don’t think I will, though.
How to Make Tinder Autolike Your Matches
Alright guys, I figured it out. Previously I posted “Is Tinder Racist?” and I used the Android marketplace “autoliker” to test different profiles and pictures. Well, they banned the app and Tinder closed off their API. However, there is ANOTHER WAY.
And today, I won’t tell you. Just kidding.
Here’s how you do it. It should look like this when completed successfully:
First things first. This is only for Android. I do not know if Tasker exists for the Apple App store. Hopefully it does.
You gotta root you phone. Mine is SM G900T. You can find this in the settings section of your Android.
Rooting Instructions for my version of Android:
- Better instructions (But, do NOT click on the links there they will link to some shady shit. Fuck LinkInfo). http://androidcentral.us/2014/04/how-to-root-t-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t/
- Less good instructions (still works after step 4) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-root-t-mobile-variant-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t-android-442-kitkat-using-cf-auto-root-1571695
Once your phone is rooted, follow these instructions using the App Tasker: http://micronicheapps.com/how-to-make-a-tinder-auto-liker-with-tasker/
Some troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have developer mode selecting “USB debugging”. And, use “show pointer location” for the X, Y axis points. Its different for every phone.
- Make sure you installed the correct USB driver for your phone. Odin didn’t pick up the phone until I did this.
- After you do everything, leave Tasker and Tinder on, try restarting your phone. It will ask you for Admin priviledges after a few seconds, to which you can say yes, then, you will be able to auto like in Tinder. Please note that you will void the phone warranty by doing this.
If done correctly, it should work! You now have an autoliking Tinder. The only problem with the guy’s commands is that it keeps tapping after you close Tinder or move to a new application. I am trying to figure out how to stop this.