“That’s it. I’ve done it. I’ve arrived.”
That’s what we used to think. In high-school I wanted to be older. In college, I wanted to get a cool job so I could get girls. At my first real job, I wanted to to “make it” and become an awesome employee. At Google, I wanted to be “awesome and Googley”. There’s always something else to aim for before we find happiness.
I think the human mind, and perhaps to a degree the media draw up this fantasy of the “get this and you will be happy” mentality. When in fact, the very idea of doing what you love is the fantasy itself. Coach Wooden saw this in his life (UCLA legend). Donald Trump also expressed the same sentiments in his book “How to Think Like A Billionaire”.
The truth lies more in what Ekhart Tolle called “being in the present moment” and enjoying the process itself. I think coach John Wooden really understood this. We are also the products of our parents. My mother, who is very pragmatic, and always knew how to save money. And my dad, who wasn’t afraid to go after what he wanted. He taught me many a great deal about how to be diplomatic and kind to people, and how to be a man. I think one of the reasons my brother and I turned out to very rarely lie is because my dad rarely lied about anything. And that’s tough given his profession as a diplomat.
Owen and Julien talk about being the wolf, and how It is never “complete”.
The other thing I learned recently is that I feel free. I understand now what it takes to generate “wealth”, and I will never be poor again because I am mentally prepared to generate value in a capitalistic world. Despite his ego and public persona, Trump shares an insight he has learned about wealth: Read more
Decisions are the key to living a purposeful life. I learned this from reading Tony Robbin’s “Awaken the Giant Within“, a book that I reviewed a long time ago but forgot many of the obvious and yet extremely important principles.
Decision #1: My future is in San Diego, at least for the next year 2014 to 2015. I’ve decided this to be the case. However, I don’t wan to keep the apartment the rent + furniture rentals are too high for my needs. I’ve always lived a low cost lifestyle so I can leverage my savings, and I will continue to do so. Perhaps come April, a few months beforehand I start scouting houses. A nice place near a campus or downtown could ensure good female roommates.
Decision #2: I don’t want to spend 100% of my time in front of a computer, and I do want to work and be in a somewhat “competitive” environment in order to grow stronger. I will continue my online ventures but plan accordingly. Starting 1/1/2014, I will take on a bartender or retail job here in San Diego.
Decision #3: I want a 9 or 10. I want to sleep with them consistently. Whether this will make me happy or not I don’t know, but I need to pursue this goal in order to find the answers for myself. To this extent, I must also be a 9/10 in their eyes, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I want to hold myself to a higher standard of being. While the 9 or 10 is physical for me at the moment, my ultimate desire is to find a 9 or 10 physical looks and inner beauty. I am dead set on this, and I will do everything I can to achieve this. I have bled to become a 9 or 10 myself, and now I will continue to evolve with the strength of my body and bulk up.
Decision #4: I wanted to run an agency, but a modeling agency is most likely to succeed in LA. However, in San Diego, Push Models is here and there are many promotional events (conference, Comic Con). I wanted to run an agency that recognizes a girl’s talent and is able to immerse my business skills with hot girls. The end goal for me = HOT GIRLS + COOL PROFITABLE BUSINESS. I have decided that I don’t need to move to LA to make this happen. I like living in San Diego.
Goal: 178lbs without food weight
[See KK's email]
Phase 2, medium weight, perfect form
5 minute running at 6.0 speed
Monday:Chest and Biceps
Bench press incline x 10 x 3
Bicep curl x10 x 3
Bench press x 10 x 3
Another bicep exercise (alternate) x10 x 3
Push ups x 10 x 3
Tuesday: Back and Shoulders
Dead lift x 10 x 3
Shoulder exercise x 10 x 3
Pull down x 10 x 3
Shoulder extensions x 10 x 3
Back extension x 10 x 3
Shoulder lift x 10 x 3
Wednesday: Abs and yoga (stretching)
Sit ups x 30 x 3
Leg ups x 30 x 3
Yoga class x 1
Wed night basketball
Thursday: Legs and abs
Squat x 10 x 3
Sit ups x 20
Leg Extensions x 10 x 3
Cross extension sit ups x 30
Front leg extension x 10 x 3
Back leg extension x 10 x 3
Regular sit ups x 30
My game learning plan
Goal: follow Psych’s exact instructions.
- 4x a week FR
- at least 2 in field audio files
- at least 10 sets per outing
- Approach the hottest girls first unless you have a solid plan to get to her
- write all FRs 4x a week
My Honeyplex Web design plan
1) finish designs send to designer
2) programmer instructions for framework
3) design the layout and slogan
4) Write content for the site. Figure out what you want to say – we don’t take just any client, only the best, we choose to take you as a client, not the other way around
5) Fun spirited, creative, mobile, agile, adaptable
6) Client E-contract system
7) Re-occurring payment system (monthly)
8) User easy sign up or contact UI – need pricing models, and products they can “add on”. SEO, PPC, Design
Pending: Getting a job I like plan. I am going to hold off on this until 1/1/2014, or until I get the rest of these goals started and on-track
These goals are developed to help push me to the next level, and to have a consequence (negative) for not completing them. Furthermore, I will have the support of the guys in the mission in order to accomplish these.
1. Finish the Honeyplex website (www.honeyplex.com)
Consequence if not completed: $100
2. Immerse in 1 on 1 training with DJ Fuji
- Write and analyze all texts to improve text game (all TEXTS with girls I’m interested in dating)
- Record in field x2 /week
- Download App and record and analyze all calls with girls for Android phone
Consequence if not completed: $300
3. Get to 175 lbs without any food in my stomach, muscle mass only.
This will require me to go from 168 to 175 weight and a rigorous diet and training regimen
Consequence if not completed: $100
When I was a kid I got angry at a slightly fatter friend of mine. This was around 8-10 years old. He said something bad about me and I confronted him with the other kids. I was a little taller and dominant in my personality, so the other kids followed me. I threw a rock at the fat kid and luckily it hit him in the stomach. He was hurt but he recovered. The parents got involved, and I was grounded. My parents (rightfully so) told me to apologize to him, and I said “I’m sorry”. I since recall this memory in embarrassment and shame. Kids have a way of just being honest and sometimes we become friends and other times we butted heads. I was genuinely sorry and we became friends again, but things were never the same between that other kid and me.
As adults we have a tendency to hide our anger, for professional or diplomatic reasons, and sometimes this anger manifests itself in unhealthy ways. I’ve learned through trial and error now that sometimes my anger is justified, and instead of suppressing righteous anger, you should just let it out or it will fester. Read more
There were a couple of things I learned from attending San Diego’s Fashion Week and I am going to add this as part of the “Dating 9s and 10s” series. Here are my notes post event.
For those of you that don’t know, SD Fashion Week started a year ago with 12 designers in 2012. 3 appeared on the NY fashion week runway, and this year we are featuring 26 designers. While an emerging market, the fashion week staff has done a great job publicizing and marketing San Diego as the “emerging designer” city for fashion.
I met a lot of artists, designers, models, agency owners and other auxiliary services that cater to the whole fashion industry.
- There are SO many people who are better than me as professional “artists”. They have crafted their image, and know how to convey their personality in just ONE look.
- Trying to “Game” models reminded me of what it was like to be on equal footing with all the other guys and NOT have automated attraction based on my style, image or height. Basically, I experienced what it was like as as normal dude without any style because at the shows, everyone had amazing style. While the whole point of Seduce With Style was to help guys get a leg up with their image at the first “look”, if everyone is styled out you basically have to start from zero.
- Don’t settle – a lot of people do. There’s also this social conception that when you get married, you become LAME and boring. There were plenty of people who still have fun doing what they do, kids or no kids, and you can still feel the excitement and adrenaline rush of doing something great. Don’t give up on this, ever.
- Model girls are a group of randomly chosen models from different cities. Some of them live here in SD, others in LA. They are just like any other random group of demographics. There’s the nice shy girl, the party girl, and others. None of them were stereotyped other than the fact that they were tall, and had very distinct features. So from that perspective you can’t just have one method of type of “game” with model girls, since they are all human beings and you have to look at their psycho-graphics instead of their physical attributes. Read more