Learned a lot tonight, some of my flaws, weak points, and strengths regarding my game. Buying drink mistakes and pulling mistakes.
Tonight I learned:
1. Go for the best girl – push yourself to do so. You will feel tired, exhausted, energy spent, but you will not regret it
2. You will learn by pushing yourself about your game vulnerabilities, and to be able to fix them
3. You will get success by pushing yourself
Doing audio this time folks, new and different. Here’s my audio FR For Valentines Day 2015. Here’s the Zan interview I talk about in my audio file. The hazy voice is a result of going out until 4am. And No, I don’t drink
What I learned:
*Peak experience going out
*2nd time in 2 weeks, after 2 month break. Completely free, outcome independent
*Easier when you are already getting laid – puts sex into perspective
*Jungle is open, danger + opportunity, must see things as they are as close to reality as possible
*Not the best place “judge of character”, but again, its honest and real, where people don’t “pretend”
*Overall, not the best place to meet high quality women to date percentage-wise
*When to NOT have sex
*I’d rather die than misrepresent myself to women who give themselves to me
*Walk away from negativity, genuinely not care, look at them weird
*Feel sorry for the other person
*Most guys are just as afraid as you, the ones looking to start trouble will gravitate toward negative energy, if you are polite and smile he has nothing to grab onto. De-escalation
1. Get rejected quickly and do it a few times. Bomb if you need to. Move onto a new bar. This will allow your neo-cortex to realize what you knew already: rejections don’t mean shit, it is just your hard-wired survival brain trying to fuck you up.
2. Plan on going to a least 2 bars, or run street game, where the refresh rate is high. This allows you to bomb a few sets quickly, or get back into it. Go up to the hottest girl and say anything, “hey you’re cute”
3. You are going to feel fear again. I did, after 2 months of working hard on a project and not going out. I haven’t felt approach anxiety in a LONG time. To try to switch up bars, and let your wings know that you’re “rusty” but getting it back
4. After about 20 sets, you’ll start to feel the groove again, and the next day, my game was A LOT smoother. You just have to get back onto the bike again. The muscle memory and all the skills you’ve accumulated are still there player.
5. Have faith in the process. Process > Outcome.
#1. Seek to understand first, then to be understood
This one is self explanatory, and allows you to make good friends, even with girls. Not all girls are honest, but in expressing honesty yourself and openness, you give other people a chance to open up to you. Without this, no one can open up to you. Eventually you will meet a guy, or girl, who opens up in a way that creates a good bond.
In nightclub situations, talking about yourself first helps to put the other person at ease. The girl will follow the guy’s lead, usually, if he is congruent enough.
#2. Give (value) first before you receive
Instead of viewing the game as a winner takes all experience, view it as a giving value experience. You’re here to help others feel good about themselves and have good emotions. You’re a professional good emotions booster. Think of yourself as a comedian, or a good friend, or a stand up guy. These ideals help you move towards the person you want to become.
When you seek nothing, then any potential rewards are just more positive experiences, instead of feeling entitled or feeling like you expect something from someone.
#3. What gets measured, gets managed Read more