Tonight I learned:
1. Go for the best girl – push yourself to do so. You will feel tired, exhausted, energy spent, but you will not regret it
2. You will learn by pushing yourself about your game vulnerabilities, and to be able to fix them
3. You will get success by pushing yourself
Doing audio this time folks, new and different. Here’s my audio FR For Valentines Day 2015. Here’s the Zan interview I talk about in my audio file. The hazy voice is a result of going out until 4am. And No, I don’t drink 😉
What I learned:
*Peak experience going out
*2nd time in 2 weeks, after 2 month break. Completely free, outcome independent
*Easier when you are already getting laid – puts sex into perspective
*Jungle is open, danger + opportunity, must see things as they are as close to reality as possible
*Not the best place “judge of character”, but again, its honest and real, where people don’t “pretend”
*Overall, not the best place to meet high quality women to date percentage-wise
*When to NOT have sex
*I’d rather die than misrepresent myself to women who give themselves to me
*Walk away from negativity, genuinely not care, look at them weird
*Feel sorry for the other person
*Most guys are just as afraid as you, the ones looking to start trouble will gravitate toward negative energy, if you are polite and smile he has nothing to grab onto. De-escalation
1. Get rejected quickly and do it a few times. Bomb if you need to. Move onto a new bar. This will allow your neo-cortex to realize what you knew already: rejections don’t mean shit, it is just your hard-wired survival brain trying to fuck you up.
2. Plan on going to a least 2 bars, or run street game, where the refresh rate is high. This allows you to bomb a few sets quickly, or get back into it. Go up to the hottest girl and say anything, “hey you’re cute”
3. You are going to feel fear again. I did, after 2 months of working hard on a project and not going out. I haven’t felt approach anxiety in a LONG time. To try to switch up bars, and let your wings know that you’re “rusty” but getting it back
4. After about 20 sets, you’ll start to feel the groove again, and the next day, my game was A LOT smoother. You just have to get back onto the bike again. The muscle memory and all the skills you’ve accumulated are still there player.
5. Have faith in the process. Process > Outcome.
#1. Seek to understand first, then to be understood
This one is self explanatory, and allows you to make good friends, even with girls. Not all girls are honest, but in expressing honesty yourself and openness, you give other people a chance to open up to you. Without this, no one can open up to you. Eventually you will meet a guy, or girl, who opens up in a way that creates a good bond.
In nightclub situations, talking about yourself first helps to put the other person at ease. The girl will follow the guy’s lead, usually, if he is congruent enough.
#2. Give (value) first before you receive
Instead of viewing the game as a winner takes all experience, view it as a giving value experience. You’re here to help others feel good about themselves and have good emotions. You’re a professional good emotions booster. Think of yourself as a comedian, or a good friend, or a stand up guy. These ideals help you move towards the person you want to become.
When you seek nothing, then any potential rewards are just more positive experiences, instead of feeling entitled or feeling like you expect something from someone.
#3. What gets measured, gets managed Read more
Starting this weekend, I felt weak and complacent and I wasn’t sure why. It has been a while since I have been sad and I didn’t know that reason for it. It wasn’t my finances. It wasn’t my health.
Today I went out and in the midst of this I think I may have found an answer. It is still forming but I wanted to write it down.
2 weeks ago I was with 3 girls and one of them was the most beautiful, coolest girls I’ve met in a while. And I was getting pussy thrown in my face left and right. This week, my leads have dried up as I have been working on my online projects quite intensively.
I realized that pick up does take my brain to a higher state, and its almost like a drug withdrawal when I don’t go out for a long time and talk to strangers. The adrenaline rush has become addictive. Another side effect is that my ego has been tied to being a guy who gets laid a lot. And now, that’s not the case. I think whenever an “alpha” in monkey society becomes a “beta”, there are certain psychological triggers that cause pain in his brain to forc him to try and retain his alpha status. This may explain the downfall of lottery winners and once-upon-a-time celebrities who destroy themselves thereafter.
At the end of the day, the bigger picture is that we are working for the future – a future where I can travel and meet cool friends and be happy. If we lose sight of this, then we lose. Also, at no point should be ego be associated with getting laid – my ego is simply my awareness of myself and my humanity. My worth as a human being and as a person has nothing to do with my ability to pick up girls.
There will come a time where female energy is all around us, and it exists in a sustainable, renewable manner. Without this phase of the cocoon and the ability to develop a deep skillset or establish a lucrative channel for money making we will be forever stuck in perpetual worker / middle class mode.