Losers: they’re everywhere.
You may remember them as your classmates who failed to follow you into middle school or high school as a kid. You may see them on the street as the homeless as an adult. You may even know a friend who decided to settle for “status quo” at work and just… stopped trying.
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them” (Henry David Thoreau).
But what about girl losers? I’m not talking about the obvious ones. I’m talking about the girls who are “hot” but are still completely losery. As a Romance Artist, you still admire her beauty. But, over time, you start to see the cracks and lose attraction for her. Zan alluded to this in The Alabaster Girl: “A hot girl is beautified, but she’s not necessarily beautiful. True beauty is rare.”
After my last round of dating, I’ve taken a pause in my dating life to reflect on the type of girls I truly want. I realized I’ve been dating some very hot but very loser-type girls. As the end of the day, I need someone who can support me in my conquests, not drag me down with them. This journey requires a steadfast co-pilot. So this post is dedicated to my future sidekick, to let out my inner frustrations at my current pool of dating applicants, and to hopefully help you see the signs of loser mentality in otherwise hot girls.
Before I begin, let’s differentiate “loser” vs “crazy in the matrix:
The Hot Crazy Matrix is explained as such:
Alright guys, I figured it out. Previously I posted “Is Tinder Racist?” and I used the Android marketplace “autoliker” to test different profiles and pictures. Well, they banned the app and Tinder closed off their API. However, there is ANOTHER WAY.
And today, I won’t tell you. Just kidding.
Here’s how you do it. It should look like this when completed successfully:
First things first. This is only for Android. I do not know if Tasker exists for the Apple App store. Hopefully it does.
You gotta root you phone. Mine is SM G900T. You can find this in the settings section of your Android.
Rooting Instructions for my version of Android:
- Better instructions (But, do NOT click on the links there they will link to some shady shit. Fuck LinkInfo). http://androidcentral.us/2014/04/how-to-root-t-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t/
- Less good instructions (still works after step 4) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-root-t-mobile-variant-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t-android-442-kitkat-using-cf-auto-root-1571695
Once your phone is rooted, follow these instructions using the App Tasker: http://micronicheapps.com/how-to-make-a-tinder-auto-liker-with-tasker/
Some troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have developer mode selecting “USB debugging”. And, use “show pointer location” for the X, Y axis points. Its different for every phone.
- Make sure you installed the correct USB driver for your phone. Odin didn’t pick up the phone until I did this.
- After you do everything, leave Tasker and Tinder on, try restarting your phone. It will ask you for Admin priviledges after a few seconds, to which you can say yes, then, you will be able to auto like in Tinder. Please note that you will void the phone warranty by doing this.
If done correctly, it should work! You now have an autoliking Tinder. The only problem with the guy’s commands is that it keeps tapping after you close Tinder or move to a new application. I am trying to figure out how to stop this.
Over the past few weeks. I’ve had the privilege of working as a male model in some minor fashion shows in San Diego. This last weekend was a lucky break in an editorial and I got to really hangout with the models at a hotel overnight and see the other side of the matrix. I want to share some of my insights into the world of modeling and how it relates to life, social dynamics, and success with women.
San Diego is a small town at 1.3 million compared to LA’s 8-9 million people. The $$$ and the industry is in LA (or Miami, or NYC). Because of our proximity we do get some coverage and events, but for the most part San Diego is a small chill beach town compared to LA and NYC’s hustle and grind. To really understand the agency world, I would have to be in NY, LA or a distant 3rd, Miami.
Type of Models
1. Professional, seasoned: these guys and gals have worked full-time for a few years and know the deal. They have grown accustomed to the attention, and are finely tuned to who their MUA (make up artist), hair stylist, and who the decisions makers are on set. Usually, they are very present, calm. Nothing is a big deal they have seen it all. The professional guy models can range from being super cool, to complete womanizers. The level of misogyny depends on that mode’s personal morals and life experience. Obviously, his ability to get and date girl models will amplify whatever his views on woman are to a higher level. In other words, if he’s the faithful kind who enjoys relationships, he will become more calm as he gets accustomed to being around extremely beautiful women all the time. If he’s the type of guy or in a phase of his life where he enjoys being single or playing around, he’s going to have a lot more temptation with the hottest girls. In most fashion shows, the girls outnumber the guys. Read more
Hypothesis: Online dating response rates can be improved if I write the correct things in the initial message sent.
- I wanted to test out the most effective messages to send when doing online dating.
- I scoured the pick up dating forums for suggestions from others that worked.
- I had to keep track of all the data over a 2 week period to see if the girl responded to my original message
- The responses were 90% positive, although 10% of them were negative. This is not reflected in the data. PUAs say that any response is an IOI, but some of the response led nowhere
- I hired a remote assistant to send out 100 messages, totaling 787 messages over a 6 week period.
- Use free sites only
- Cost: $35 a week x 6 weeks = $210
- I also created a fake hot babe account who was gorgeous to get a sense of what type of messages she received, this was my competition. She got over 200 messages in 2 days.
So officially, my instructions were:
1. Heidi, I want you to send 5 messages over the next week to 100 girls
2. Use your judgement as to the type of girl and adapt accordingly
3. Age range should be 18-49, no Asian girls or black girls, unless they are exceptionally beautiful
4. Let me know if you have any questions, here are my logins
My 5 Messages and instructions to my “dating strategist” assistant: Read more
I was out tonight on a light date and then out with a few of the guys. They all wanted to go out hardcore and pick up, I was more interested in walking around and hanging out. As I was walking home I did a few sets. I had a couple of epiphanies.
1. PU industry is over saturated with products that are repetitive.
There are only a few books you should read to get really good knowledge. The rest of it lies in your ability to systematically practice your social interactions on a consistent basis. If I was advising a newbie, I would recommend:
- The original Mystery Method handbook
- The Game, a unbiased account of Style’s journey in the community
- RSD’s Blueprint Decoded
- Attend one of RSD’s hotseat events and see in-field footage for yourself. Do this after you have had at least 3-6 months of consistent in-field experience
- I don’t recommend bootcamps, in fact I think they are over-priced and adrenaline boosting, but you can learn more from hanging out with naturals, or befriend instructions and offer them a lower price but longer period of time training with them. You then start picking up their mindset and way of thinking much faster than if you would on a bootcamp or on your own.
2. RSD is pushing the envelop, but that’s it. Every other pick up company is just here for marketing and here for the short term. I am disappointed at Mystery for his business-sense is lacking. After his initial breakthrough he wasn’t able to ride the wave towards more innovation and build a sustainable organisation. Perhaps his fate is to be the mad scientist or magician.
3. Normal life vs. pick up life… Read more