1. Get rejected quickly and do it a few times. Bomb if you need to. Move onto a new bar. This will allow your neo-cortex to realize what you knew already: rejections don’t mean shit, it is just your hard-wired survival brain trying to fuck you up.
2. Plan on going to a least 2 bars, or run street game, where the refresh rate is high. This allows you to bomb a few sets quickly, or get back into it. Go up to the hottest girl and say anything, “hey you’re cute”
3. You are going to feel fear again. I did, after 2 months of working hard on a project and not going out. I haven’t felt approach anxiety in a LONG time. To try to switch up bars, and let your wings know that you’re “rusty” but getting it back
4. After about 20 sets, you’ll start to feel the groove again, and the next day, my game was A LOT smoother. You just have to get back onto the bike again. The muscle memory and all the skills you’ve accumulated are still there player.
5. Have faith in the process. Process > Outcome.
#1. Seek to understand first, then to be understood
This one is self explanatory, and allows you to make good friends, even with girls. Not all girls are honest, but in expressing honesty yourself and openness, you give other people a chance to open up to you. Without this, no one can open up to you. Eventually you will meet a guy, or girl, who opens up in a way that creates a good bond.
In nightclub situations, talking about yourself first helps to put the other person at ease. The girl will follow the guy’s lead, usually, if he is congruent enough.
#2. Give (value) first before you receive
Instead of viewing the game as a winner takes all experience, view it as a giving value experience. You’re here to help others feel good about themselves and have good emotions. You’re a professional good emotions booster. Think of yourself as a comedian, or a good friend, or a stand up guy. These ideals help you move towards the person you want to become.
When you seek nothing, then any potential rewards are just more positive experiences, instead of feeling entitled or feeling like you expect something from someone.
#3. What gets measured, gets managed Read more
Starting this weekend, I felt weak and complacent and I wasn’t sure why. It has been a while since I have been sad and I didn’t know that reason for it. It wasn’t my finances. It wasn’t my health.
Today I went out and in the midst of this I think I may have found an answer. It is still forming but I wanted to write it down.
2 weeks ago I was with 3 girls and one of them was the most beautiful, coolest girls I’ve met in a while. And I was getting pussy thrown in my face left and right. This week, my leads have dried up as I have been working on my online projects quite intensively.
I realized that pick up does take my brain to a higher state, and its almost like a drug withdrawal when I don’t go out for a long time and talk to strangers. The adrenaline rush has become addictive. Another side effect is that my ego has been tied to being a guy who gets laid a lot. And now, that’s not the case. I think whenever an “alpha” in monkey society becomes a “beta”, there are certain psychological triggers that cause pain in his brain to forc him to try and retain his alpha status. This may explain the downfall of lottery winners and once-upon-a-time celebrities who destroy themselves thereafter.
At the end of the day, the bigger picture is that we are working for the future – a future where I can travel and meet cool friends and be happy. If we lose sight of this, then we lose. Also, at no point should be ego be associated with getting laid – my ego is simply my awareness of myself and my humanity. My worth as a human being and as a person has nothing to do with my ability to pick up girls.
There will come a time where female energy is all around us, and it exists in a sustainable, renewable manner. Without this phase of the cocoon and the ability to develop a deep skillset or establish a lucrative channel for money making we will be forever stuck in perpetual worker / middle class mode.
Losers: they’re everywhere.
You may remember them as your classmates who failed to follow you into middle school or high school as a kid. You may see them on the street as the homeless as an adult. You may even know a friend who decided to settle for “status quo” at work and just… stopped trying.
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation, and go to the grave with the song still in them” (Henry David Thoreau).
But what about girl losers? I’m not talking about the obvious ones. I’m talking about the girls who are “hot” but are still completely losery. As a Romance Artist, you still admire her beauty. But, over time, you start to see the cracks and lose attraction for her. Zan alluded to this in The Alabaster Girl: “A hot girl is beautified, but she’s not necessarily beautiful. True beauty is rare.”
After my last round of dating, I’ve taken a pause in my dating life to reflect on the type of girls I truly want. I realized I’ve been dating some very hot but very loser-type girls. As the end of the day, I need someone who can support me in my conquests, not drag me down with them. This journey requires a steadfast co-pilot. So this post is dedicated to my future sidekick, to let out my inner frustrations at my current pool of dating applicants, and to hopefully help you see the signs of loser mentality in otherwise hot girls.
Before I begin, let’s differentiate “loser” vs “crazy in the matrix:
The Hot Crazy Matrix is explained as such:
Alright guys, I figured it out. Previously I posted “Is Tinder Racist?” and I used the Android marketplace “autoliker” to test different profiles and pictures. Well, they banned the app and Tinder closed off their API. However, there is ANOTHER WAY.
And today, I won’t tell you. Just kidding.
Here’s how you do it. It should look like this when completed successfully:
First things first. This is only for Android. I do not know if Tasker exists for the Apple App store. Hopefully it does.
You gotta root you phone. Mine is SM G900T. You can find this in the settings section of your Android.
Rooting Instructions for my version of Android:
- Better instructions (But, do NOT click on the links there they will link to some shady shit. Fuck LinkInfo). http://androidcentral.us/2014/04/how-to-root-t-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t/
- Less good instructions (still works after step 4) http://www.ibtimes.com/how-root-t-mobile-variant-samsung-galaxy-s5-sm-g900t-android-442-kitkat-using-cf-auto-root-1571695
Once your phone is rooted, follow these instructions using the App Tasker: http://micronicheapps.com/how-to-make-a-tinder-auto-liker-with-tasker/
Some troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you have developer mode selecting “USB debugging”. And, use “show pointer location” for the X, Y axis points. Its different for every phone.
- Make sure you installed the correct USB driver for your phone. Odin didn’t pick up the phone until I did this.
- After you do everything, leave Tasker and Tinder on, try restarting your phone. It will ask you for Admin priviledges after a few seconds, to which you can say yes, then, you will be able to auto like in Tinder. Please note that you will void the phone warranty by doing this.
If done correctly, it should work! You now have an autoliking Tinder. The only problem with the guy’s commands is that it keeps tapping after you close Tinder or move to a new application. I am trying to figure out how to stop this.